We love this craft by Vicky Van Blerck for Babiekins Magazine and always enjoy finding crafts to make with our little ones.
These conversational hearts are fun to make and a personal gift to give to loved ones.
- Air-drying modelling material (white)
- Rolling pin
- Acrylics paint
- Red Sharpie
- Heart form cookie cutter
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out the heart shapes. Make sure that all heart shapes have same thickness.
- Than stamp sweet words on the front and let them harden.
- Paint them in your favorite colours and let them dry…
- Stick the magnets on the back with glue and at last… use the red sharpie or marker to colour the inside of the letters.
- Give them to someone you admire or love!